Friday 21 August 2009

Basketball(special edition)... ...

Today me,Edvin,Yong Jin,Kar Seong,Ken and Jia Jing say wan play basketball at 9am on near Jia Jing home de basketball court.When i reach there ,they haven't come,ai i am the tepat masa boy.hahaa.........I training a while first.

Then Kar Seong and Yong Jin come le.We train together.After tat,all come le,just the little Jia Jing "being a pig"in his home......lol....I bring my own ball to play.....

A funny thing tat when plying basketball.............
We played excitedly,then Kar Seong take the ball,and say:"eh,why tis ball got sound de?then suddenly ,"boom".................

The ball broke le................haha..............sadly ..........We cnt play basketball jor........
Then me and Kar Seong wait Jia Jing come lor,while others go roller,lol............
Later,we play wif Jia Jing and his frenz.We play a nice game very well.....then we go back home le.................

The actual size .........


My kEsIaN ball............


"Gao Lao" block Shorty........


"Gao Lao" shoot ball...........


Wat a nIcE shoot..............


Shorty shoot ball damn nIcE...............

My ball leh?

Hope it will be happy in hEaVen ....................hahah...............

No comments:

Post a Comment